Helping your SEO get traction
We'll be your SEO Rock
At Optimising, we operate on the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) framework, a testament to our structured, strategic approach towards SEO. Our in-depth understanding of the EOS framework positions us uniquely to collaborate with companies operating under this business framework.
We recognise the strategic clarity, communication efficiency, and organisational structure that the EOS framework creates. Integrating our SEO strategies within this framework ensures seamless cooperation, aligned objectives, and clear results.
Our team is experienced at navigating the EOS components, ensuring that your SEO strategies are well-executed and in harmony with your business’s operational rhythm.
We can integrate with you in the following ways.:
- Support the execution of ROCKS
- Assist with the creation of reporting for L10 scorecards
- Adhoc assistance with IDS relating to SEO performance and revenue
EOS was created by Gino Wickman and is detailed in his book "Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business." The framework combines elements from various business philosophies and methodologies to provide a holistic approach to business management.
The Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) is a business framework designed to help leadership teams create a clear vision, gain traction, and improve the health of their organisations.
There are 6 key components to the system:
- Vision: Everyone in the organisation should be on the same page about where the company is going and how it will get there.
- People: Having the right people in the right seats is crucial.
- Data: Focusing on a small number of objectives to provide an absolute pulse on where things are at.
- Issues: Recognising and addressing issues in the organisation.
- Process: Streamlining essential business processes to ensure consistency and scalability.
Traction: Bringing discipline and accountability into the organisation, ensuring that the vision is executed consistently.
As an active user of the EOS, the team at Optimising are a perfect match to continue to help you improve your scorecards and your bottom line.