Anyone who has had experience running Google AdWords campaigns knows it can be an expensive game, and over the past few years has become even more so. Unfortunately, this trend will only continue, with demand increasing, and more people turning to online advertising mediums from more traditional options.
Now many of us have seen the data coming out of the USA on the most expensive keywords, if not, head over to Wordstream to check it out.
But what about us? What's the AdWords cost over here in Australia?
Below we have put together a list of some of the most expensive Google keywords. As long as you are not in any of these industries, it should make you feel a little better about your AdWords budgets!
- Gambling - up to $32
- Sports Betting: $17.98
- Betting: $31.85
- Travel insurance - up to $18
- Travel Insurance Australia: $17.34
- Travel Insurance: $13.47
- Annual family travel insurance: $16.42
- Commercial real estate - up to $15
- Investment property management: $13.00
- Renting office space: $15.48
- Offices for lease: $11.49
- Superannuation - up to $20
- SMSF: $22.07
- DIY super fund: $20.58
- Superannuation: $11.56
- Air conditioners & Heating - up to $9
- Commercial air conditioning: $7.85
- Air conditioning installation: $7.22
- industrial air conditioners: $8.61
- Life insurance - up to $150
- Life Insurance Quotation: $99.27
- Life Insurance: $96.94
- Life Insurance co: $150.30
- Share trading - up to $58
- CFD Trading: $48.47
- Online Trading: $46.41
- Online Stock Broker: $42.61
- Health insurance - up to $61
- Health Insurance: $48.93
- Health Insurance Australia: $44.23
- Australian Health Insurance: $60.70
- Personal injury lawyer - up to $119
- Personal Injury lawyer: $45.48
- Car accident settlement: $118.27
- Personal injury law firm: $78.77
- Credit card - up to $43
- Credit Cards: $25.97
- Low rate credit cards: $56.72
- Credit card online: $49.51
- SEO - up to $58
- SEO: $26.05
- Search engine optimisation services: $57.61
- Melbourne search engine optimisation: $35.27
Note: Above data comes directly from Google AdWords Keyword Planner.
Any you think we missed? Let us know below in the comments.