Committing to Long Term Results
Powerful strategies fostered over time
Think of SEO like the long game.
You invest time, energy, money into something that you just know will bring you a big pay off one day and when that day arrives your ready to capitalise.
Being a long game, there are no SEO magic tricks, no secret sauce (well maybe a little), and certainly no shortcuts. With that in mind, a sustainable SEO strategy is something that must be worked on over an extended period of time. Those that are prepared to play that game, will be the ones who win the race.
An SEO campaign has two main focus areas:
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
Both are vitally important in the success of your campaign, and one won’t provide the traction you need to dramatically improve your Google rankings without the other.
Clever strategies to common problems
Arguably the most important aspect of an SEO campaign. Optimising prides itself on being technically superior to most other agencies, which really sets us apart.
The needs of every website are different, so we do not have an exact formula we follow; we just aim to find the root cause of your SEO problems, and work on solving those issues.
We don’t rely on generic free tools to run our audits - you can do this yourself!
Some of the general elements of On Page SEO we look at include:
- Website structure
- Page load speed
- Server Issues
- XML sitemaps
- Schema setup
- Analysis of user behaviour
The thing about On-Page SEO though is the work is never done! Whether it be a new content piece for the site, working on some speed improvements, or solving a tricky canonical issue - we’re constantly looking for that little edge to get you to the top.
Still a vital part of a successful SEO Strategy
The other important aspect of a successful SEO campaign is making sure all the external elements related to your website are firing.
We like to be flexible with the Off Page SEO that we do, as something that works really well for one client, might not have the same impact for the next.
To start with, we focus on the important things!
- Setting up and configuration of Google Search Console
- Improving your Google My Business profile
- Setting up Google Analytics including conversion tracking if required
The other more commonly associated part of Off-Page SEO is link building.
No longer a numbers game; it’s quality over quantity, and we aim to build links for your campaign that will fill out the gaps of a natural link profile.
This may involve many different approaches such as:
- Local citation link building
- Competitor link research
- Local Blogger Outreach
- Media outreach
- Opportunities for sponsorship
- Content creation and promotion
Reporting & Analysis
Custom reports that are specific to your business
Optimising was built on a foundation of transparency, and we’re huge believers in using metrics to drive campaign improvement over time.
It’s for this reason that we’ve created our own comprehensive reporting system that allows us to monitor our clients’ SEO rankings across geographic areas and historical dates, make responsive improvements, and produce monthly reports that are simple to understand and relevant to your business marketing aims.
Our monthly reports cover:
- Keyword rankings: Benchmarks, month on month comparisons, geographic specific and historical date data.
- Quarterly video reports: Meet your account manager ‘face-to-face’ as they analyse your progress through the month.
- Search traffic volume: So you can watch your traffic grow!
- Conversion goals: The key to measuring success in every online campaign.
- Monthly commentary: Not only current trends, but also we explain the nuts and bolts of what we’ve done for your account that month, and what we’ve planned for the following.