About our program
Our Graduate Program aims to grow and retain a team of experienced, engaged, and well rounded employees.
We are looking for people who will live and breathe Digital Marketing (Or would like to!), who are looking for a challenging and rewarding way to start their career in this growth industry.
As a new graduate, you will be provided with all the training and support you need to become a confident leader in our industry.
As part of our program you will work in all areas of the business:
- Working closely with our team who will support you throughout the entire program
- Work for one of Australia’s most innovative online marketing agencies
- Working on meaningful projects
- Developing relationships with other graduates within the program
- Building a framework for a successful career
Who we're looking for
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Can work independently but also as part of a team
- Are highly motivated with a passion for continued learning
Our graduate roles are based at our converted warehouse space in Richmond office on Punt Road, just a good kick to the famous Richmond Football ground.
It's a light filled open-space that helps us to work collaboratively, in between taking a break on the rooftop terrace, or battling it out on our original NBA Jam arcade machine.
Optimising are committed to providing graduates with:
- Industry leading mentoring, collaboration and learning as part of a specialist agency
- Competitive salary
- High importance on work/life balance
- Work from home program
- Frequent company lunches & dinners
- Fully stocked fridge and office food supplies
- Competitive foosball tournaments & original NBA Jam arcade machine
- Regular team activity days
Are you eligible?
To be eligible to apply for the Optimising Graduate Program, you must:
Have completed your undergraduate or postgraduate studies in the last 3 years, or currently be completing them,Have Australian citizenship or permanent residency (including New Zealand citizenship) at the time you apply.
While we don’t have restrictions in place, this graduate program is best suited to people studying the following disciplines:
- Information Systems
- Website Development
- Digital Marketing
- Business degrees
How the program works
As a graduate, you will be involved in a structured 12 month program and undergo several rotations - exposing you to all areas of the business including SEO, Paid Search, Development, and Content.
Some of the activities you be involved in include:
- SEO Campaign Strategies
- Client and competitor research
- Keyword research
- Content marketing
- Google Adwords setups
- Social Media campaigns & Strategy
- Website edits
- Client meetings and communication
Although the length of the program is only 12 months, we are very keen on people who see Optimising as a longer term career option and are committed to retaining successful candidates.
Our graduate program is always open.
We want to hire the best people, and feel that we should always be open to opportunities as they arise.
Our general intakes take place in July and January to fit around university timetables.
Our application process operates as follows:
- Initial application submitted to Optimising (Either through our internal process or through your relevant university.
- Telephone interview conducted
- In person interview conducted
- Reference checks completed
- You start at Optimising!
Generally this whole process will take no more than 4 weeks (Depending on our intake dates)
If you still have more questions, or would just like to chat, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9111 0096