Optimising Online Marketing Scholarship
Online Marketing is an increasingly in-demand skill for businesses of all shapes and sizes. With this, career opportunities are continually increasing also.
In order to nurture the next generation of Online Marketing professionals and make them industry and job ready, Optimising has established an annual marketing scholarship.
Winners of the 2013 awards, Cindy La, and Wincy Z (Not pictured) here receiving their award with one of Optimising’s founders, James Richardson.
Both girls will be receiving training and support throughout 2014 on all aspects of Online Marketing.
The ‘Optimising Online Marketing Scholarship’ (‘OOMS’) is designed to help students who are on their path to a business or marketing career, to grow their talents and skills and make them more desirable to future employers.
The 2014 Scholarship is broken into two categories;
High School Scholarship
This first Scholarship is open to all high school students (who have completed a minimum of Year 10), who have a keen interest in Online Marketing, Internet services, or marketing in general.
The second Scholarship is open to all current Australian university & TAFE students undertaking a Business, IT, or Marketing related study.
Both recipients of the Optimising Online Marketing Scholarship will receive:
- Full Online Training modules inclusive of:
- Google Analytics Essential Training
- Google AdWords Essential Training
- Online Marketing Fundamentals
- Google+ for Business
- SEO Fundamentals
- Google AdWords Training modules.
- AdWords certification exam voucher
- Career and technical advice from the entire Optimising team.
- $200 AdWords credit.
- $500 cash for any additional learning expenses
All together over $2000 value in training and assistance.
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to get the most up-to-date information on the Optimising Online Marketing Scholarship.
Optimising Online Marketing Scholarship Application
Please email the following details through to [email protected]
School or University:
Degree (if applicable):
Briefly describe why you want to learn more about Online Marketing:
List things you have done that show your keen interest in Online Marketing (links, videos, social media can all be submitted here):
Anything else? Plead your case here!
Terms & Conditions
- Application Period: 10th April 2014 – 31st October 2014
- 2014 Scholarship winner will be announced 7th November 2014
- Attending an Australian educational institution
- Winner will be selected via internal panel based on candidate’s responses to application criteria.
- The Optimising Online Marketing Scholarship will be continued each year with applicable application dates listed on this page.