18 Dec 18
An example of this is when a person visits your website, but leaves without enquiring or buying any of your services. Google remarketing allows you to reach and connect with these users again through different sites. You can even show them an alternative or compelling offer to incentivise them coming back to finish their transaction or enquiry.
Remarketing targets your potential customers at the right time - when they are using spare time to browse the internet on their favourite websites.
How does Remarketing work?
- We add a piece of your code to your website
- When a visitor comes to your website, a cookie is stored on their browser
- When they are browsing other websites, these potential customers are shown advertising for your business
Remarketing can be used in a wide variety of ways, with many different objectives:
- Display Remarketing: Show banner ads to previous website visitors as they browse other websites
- Search Remarketing: Tailor ads & bids specifically to people who have previously been to your website. Change the message and ads to suit these repeat visitors
- Dynamic Remarketing: If your website fits the criteria, you can choose to show dynamically created ads, based on the content the visitor viewed on your website and can include things like product item, title, and price