18 Dec 18
What we are committed to providing you
- Industry leading mentoring, collaboration and learning as part of a specialist SEO agency
- Generous salary and bonus structure
- High importance on work/life balance
- Work from home program
- Frequent company lunches & dinners
- Fully stocked fridge and office food supplies
- Competitive foosball tournaments & original NBA Jam arcade machine
- Regular company activity days
The Role: SEO Specialist
In this role you will work on a wide variety of client accounts, covering medium to large businesses, and building your SEO knowledge to the next level.
This role will involve being the main point of contact for our clients and providing the best service, advice and interaction to ensure they stay happy, and their campaigns remain highly successful.
- Manage all aspects of the client SEO projects including kick-off, requirements analysis, development, testing and launch.
- Manage the ongoing requirements of the SEO Campaign including link building, competitor analysis, outreach and copywriting.
- Be skilled at compiling reporting, analytics and data analysis for clients.
- Stay up to date on all industry news.
- Assists Business Development with detailed website audits and estimated project timelines.
- Deep passion for SEO and a desire to continue that learning.
- 2+ years of relevant SEO experience required
- Some knowledge of website development (PHP,HTML, CSS)
- Great communication and written skills
- Experience with web analytics & paid search
Not from Melbourne?
Not a problem!
We’re casting a wide net for this position and will do what we can to make any more as easy as possible.
We just want the best people - no matter where they live!
Optimising are willing to look at:
- Moving allowance
- Rent assistance
- Fixed term employment agreement
- Visa assistance
What better place to come work than Melbourne, Australia!
Founded in 2008, Optimising has grown from a tiny shared city office with 1 small window, to one of the leading Melbourne digital agencies.
Over the journey we have worked on a wide range of projects in SEO, PPC, Social Media, Web and Application Development.Optimising pride itself on its great people. The team who work at Optimising are dedicated to our clients, and always ensuring we are at the bleeding edge.
In a very competitive and constantly changing market, it's our attention to detail and transparency that really sets us apart.
Our office, located on Punt Road, Richmond and just a good kick to the famous Richmond Football ground. It's a light filled open-space that helps us to work collaboratively, in between taking a break on the rooftop terrace, or battling it out on our original NBA Jam arcade machine.
We have big plans at Optimising, and continue to strive to do more for our clients, and our people to make this happen.
To apply, please send us an intro email to email@example.com and we can start a conversation (Resumes not necessary), or call James on 1300 171 005