In this role you will work on a wide variety of different client accounts covering small, medium and large businesses.
This role will involve being the first point of contact for our clients and providing the best service, advice, and interaction with these clients to ensure they stay happy, and their campaigns remain highly successful.
- Being the first point of contact for our clients, and being able to manage those relationships successfully.
- Manages all aspects of Paid Media projects including kick-off, requirements analysis, implementation, testing and launch.
- Executing, monitoring and optimising campaigns across Google Ads & Paid Social to constantly improve and implement new strategies.
- Measure and report performance of all campaigns internally and to clients.
- Budget optimisation, bid management and A/B testing.
- Analyse data through Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and other tools to help develop campaigns.
- Assists Business Development with detailed website audits and estimated project timelines.
- Passionate about all things advertising and social and keeps abreast of related industry news updates.
- Love working closely with the internal staff as well as sharing insights on all things Paid Media with the entire Search team.
We are seeking the best, brightest, and most innovative individuals who are looking for a fun and rewarding job in the digital marketing industry.
- Great communication skills
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Google Ads & Analytics Qualified
Benefits & Culture
- Weekly company lunches & dinners
- Fully-stocked fridge and office food supplies
- VERY dog-friendly office
- Competitive foosball & original NBA Jam arcade machine
- Foster an environment of constant learning and professional development through internal and external training...because we want you to live and breathe PPC like we do!
- Regular company activity days
- Very competitive salary
If you require any additional information, please call James Richardson on (03) 8658 6058