We are on the lookout for the newly created role of Digital Producer. Working across all areas of the business (Web, Paid & Search), you will be highly skilled in the following areas:
- Defining and scoping new projects
- Planning, scheduling, and managing various digital projects
- Manage multiple digital projects simultaneously across a range of clients
- Ability to assist internal teams deliver a variety of projects
- Assist in the managing of internal systems and projects (including system rollouts and training programs)
- Ability to manage clients and client expectations
- More than two years experience as a Digital Producer or a Website Producer in a Digital Agency
- Great communication and written skills
- Familiar with Agile
- Basic CMS usage
- Good understanding of small businesses
- Desire to learn more about online marketing
What we are committed to providing you
- Industry leading mentoring, collaboration and learning as part of a specialist agency
- Generous salary
- High importance on work/life balance
- Work from home program
- Frequent company lunches & dinners
- Fully stocked fridge and office food supplies
- Competitive foosball tournaments & original NBA Jam arcade machine
- Regular team activity days
Founded in 2008, Optimising has grown from a tiny shared city office with 1 small south-facing window, to one of the leading Melbourne digital agencies with lots of windows.
Over the journey we have worked on a wide range of projects in SEO, PPC, Social Media, Web and Application Development.
Optimising pride itself on its great people. The team who work at Optimising are dedicated to our clients, and always ensuring we are at the bleeding edge. In a very competitive and constantly changing market, it's our attention to detail and transparency that really sets us apart.
Our office located on Punt Road is just a good kick to the famous Richmond Football ground. It's a light filled open-space that helps us to work collaboratively, in between taking a break on the rooftop terrace, or battling it out on our original NBA Jam arcade machine.
We have big plans at Optimising, and continue to strive to do more for our clients, and our people to make this happen.
To apply, please send us an intro email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can start a conversation (Resumes not necessary), or call James on 1300 171 005