Still not convinced that people will buy your products online? Still think retail stores are the future?
E-commerce in Australia, while still not at the levels of the worldwide leaders such as the USA, is truly significant.
- On average Australians spend $600 per person, per year, online.
- 86% of consumers will increase this spending in the coming years.
- Australian’s will spend $10 Billion online in the next 5 years.
- 62% of consumers have purchased goods online.
- 95% of consumers research products online before making a purchase.
- Over 65% of in store purchases are initiated online.